How To Return
If your return meets our conditions outlined below, please follow the below steps to lodge your return:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Returns Authorisation number and a post label.
- Fill in and include your returns form, if you do not have this, you can find it linked at the bottom of the page.
- Place your return in the post within 7 days of receiving your parcel.
- Once your return has been received at our Melbourne warehouse, our returns team will process it as fast as possible, usually within 72 business hours. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- All items must be in their original condition (unused and undamaged) including all packaging for the product. All returns are accepted at the discretion of our team. Any item/s returned without their returns tag, will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Returns are to be returned within 7 days of delivery to you.
- The return shipping cost is on us. We will provide you a shipping label to return your purchase back to use. However, if you paid a delivery fee upon purchasing your item, we do not refund the cost of this unless the item is deemed faulty by our team.
- Sage &(and) Cooper cannot be held liable for the loss of product/s being returned. We recommend sending your item/s back using the postage label we provide to ensure we can track the item.
Faulty or Incorrect Items
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty or damaged product. Our warehouse team do ensure all items are subject to a quality control prior to dispatch.
In the unlikely case that you do receive a faulty, damaged, or incorrect item, please contact our customer care department as soon as possible via email: email@example.com. Please include your order number and any images of the fault/incorrect item and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.